Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lost & Found

There is nothing like knowing you're going to see the person that lights up your soul to bring you out of the winter slump. So, I'm headed south. Every idea I've had since returning has sucked and this one makes sense.

There are days where I don't go outside, I don't see the sun. I sit in front of the computer thinking it will tell me what's next, it has the answers. But there are no answers. There is only right now, there is only love.

I'm tired. Of short days, of being in the way, taking up space. I'm tired of waiting. Of empty streets and gray skies. Of my parents quiet hope, wondering what I'll amount to and hoping for more.

I'm going back, but in a forward motion. I read on a job site the other day, "When you look back at your life, you will regret the things you did not do..." Right now...is everything.

No comments: