Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ouch

It seems that I am falling apart. Although painfull and anoying, not all that surprising as I seem to have this tendency. Andrea says she´s gonna have to mail me home in pieces in a box.

Another soar throat emerged yesterday, this time most likely from the dust. Today it was worse and not wanting to deal with the idea of being in even more pain I headed to the doctor. I never imagined one trip would invoke so many ass injections, I´m up to four in three weeks. He offered a week of pills or one injection, I took the injection as I wanted quick relief. His response, I found out later, was ¨It´s gonna go deep in the ass¨and ¨she won´t be able to walk for 2 days.¨It hurt so bad they had to give me two because the first one I tensed up too much for. Awesome.

In addition to this, I am still pretty soar from the bike accident yesterday. I´d give details, but due to fear, all I remember is getting on the bike, and then landing on the ground with Dad on top of me and the bike on top of him. So yea.

No comments: