Saturday, October 6, 2007

Day 26: Radiant shift

A trip for groceries only made it to the liquor store for a pint of tequila. We then arrived at a majestic, beautiful, artistic, gallery of live art. A mixed performance of acting, dancing, and moving from one room to the next in this multi-floored gallery filled me with radiant energy. It was beautiful.

Three hours later I found myself sitting in a bar and wanting nothing more than to dance, to move to the music, transfer my energy through my feet, out my arms and into the energy of my surroundings. By 1am we had finally made it to the dance club, with warm belly's and happy feet. Somehow 1 o'clock turned into 4 o'clock and we were still dancing. After delicious street food (tacos w/ papas, huevos, o frijoles), and trying to back a large van down a steep, curvy driveway while laughing hysterically, we found our beds.

1 comment:

J-lo said...

Sounds like a wonderful night of culture, drinking, dancing and scrumptious street food.

Glad to hear you got some dancing in to release all that energy. Que te disfrutes mas!